The creative director will lead a team of contract employees in completing a variety of tasks that support the sales and marketing efforts of this training and development company.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the creation and publication of web articles, case studies, sales pages, opt-in forms, & event registration pages.
- Finalizing the production and publishing of the company’s podcast episodes.
- Installing and managing a comprehensive system of email marketing campaigns in our existing email marketing system.
- Managing the full lifecycle creation and distribution of the company’s video portfolio.
- We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, especially contractors.
- The ideal candidate will be well-experienced in digital marketing and be well-versed in managing projects that include both company and contract employees.
- We are looking for a person who can take direction from the business owner and turn these ideas into reality.
- Meeting budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses.
- In time, this role will expand to include the management of the company’s social media channels and the content therein.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
- Present, or oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in an agency or corporate setting.
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing the vision and the messaging platform to overseeing production on time and budget.
- Understanding and experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business.
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production.
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction.
- Low hours.
- Telecommute option is possible for the right candidate.